Pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca, paused global trials of its coronavirus
vaccine because of an unexplained illness in one of the volunteers. CNN's Sanjay
Gupta tells us more.
As featured on
- As hospitals start to max out, medical workers beg officials for new Covid-19 mandates
- 'Harder, scarier and lonelier than necessary.' Kansas man pens powerful obituary after losing father to Covid-19
- Hayabusa2 mission will land the first subsurface asteroid samples on Earth
- Covid-19 is raging through overcrowded California prisons
- Good morning! It's Saturday, December 5, 2020.
- RONDA RICH: Reader's Digest payback
- VETERANS STORY: She was built to serve
- Newton Sheriff's Office looking for suspect in gas station shooting
- Rockdale, Sheriff's Office settle labor lawsuit for $1.1 million
- HEALTH: What's the optimal blood pressure level?
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court pointedly questions use of prior bad acts witnesses in Bill Cosby's trial
- Newton County to kick off bicentennial celebration Saturday
- Conyers offices to close Friday for move to new City Hall
- Signs erected for Bicycle Route 1 in Conyers, Rockdale
- New Eastside High School moving toward completion in December 2021
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.