Snapping Shoals EMC held a drive-through annual meeting Tuesday morning at the Georgia International Horse Park in Conyers. About 1,500 of the iconic yellow buckets were given out as members drove through the park.
I have been editor of the Rockdale Citizen since 1996 and editor of the Newton Citizen since it began publication in 2004. I am also currently executive editor of the Clayton News Daily, Henry Daily Herald and Jackson Progress-Argus.
- 'Brokeback Mountain' set for virtual reading with all-transgender cast
- Can I deduct home office expenses while I'm working from home? It depends
- Chris Pratt can go from the famous Chrises, according to Twitter
- New blood donation center opens in Conyers as Red Cross encourages donations of all blood types
- China's economy is the envy of the world
- Monkeys filmed working together to save a juvenile from a Boa constrictor
- Former star football player from Lithonia arrested in Indiana on rape and battery charges
- Feur de Lolly: A cheap, delicious meal using canned salmon
- Sheriff Brown denies allegations of campaign violations
- Rockdale Elections adds Springfield Baptist Church as second early voting location
- Conyers Chief Operating Officer David Spann announces retirement
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Newton commissioners ask judge to decide back pay issue for Chairman Banes, Judge Bell
- Conyers City Hall nears completion - on time and on budget
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
It's starting to get chilly outside and that means you will have to make the switch from air conditioning to heat soon. Have you already turned on the heat this fall? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.