As featured on
There have been 28 new cases of the coronavirus disease known as COVID-19, and one additional death, confirmed in Georgia since noon, state health officials announced Monday night.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- A pilot drew out a tribute to George Floyd using only his airplane
- Feeling hopeless after a tough week? Here are 5 things that may help
- Three Chinese nationals were murdered and burned in Zambia, in a week when racial tensions were running high
- 'Operation Warp Speed' is fueling vaccine fears, two top experts worry
- A bishop in El Paso kneeled in prayer for George Floyd. Two days later, Pope Francis called
- Newton County couple killed in three-car accident on Highway 36
- Rockdale Commissioner Sherri Washington faces garnishment
- Permit granted for demonstration in Covington
- Body of Covington man recovered from Jackson Lake; GBI called in to investigate
- Covington City Council expected to approve purchase of Flock Camera tag photo system
- Covington Police Chief Stacey Cotton responds to unfounded rumors that murder was race-related
- Peaceful march and protest for justice for George Floyd held in Conyers Tuesday
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- GBI makes arrest in Social Circle double murder
- Conyers teen helps clean up downtown Atlanta following riots