CoPilot analyzed its data from more than 30 million car sales via the car-buying app in 2020 to identify 10 car-buying trends during the COVID-19 pandemic.
10 car-buying trends during COVID-19Updated
Texas residents bought the most cars in 2020, 1 car per 10 residentsUpdated
Chicago metro area led the sales of cars made between 1989-2009Updated
Cars made in 2017 were among the most popular cars sold in 2020Updated
11 car makes sold over 1,000,000 carsUpdated
Ford sold the most vehicles in 2020Updated
The Ford F-150 was the bestselling car model of 2020Updated
SUVs vastly outperformed other vehicle types in salesUpdated
Gasoline is still the most popular fuel type, but hybrid cars are on the riseUpdated
The most cars were bought and sold during December 2020Updated
As featured on
CoPilot used data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s Foreign Trade database to compile the top 20…
CoPilot compiled statistics on the impact of car dealerships on every state’s economy, using…
- Avril Lavigne partners with real-life 'Sk8er boi' Tony Hawk in TikTok debut
- Rainforests are under siege. Here's what you should know.
- The campaign to #FreeBritney sparked pop culture's biggest mystery. Will she give fans the answers in court?
- 5 things to know for June 22: Covid-19, NCAA, White House, New York, Belarus
- Living with a short sleep gene: 'It's a gift'
- Georgia may be next in line for insurance billing paybacks
- HEALTH: Colonoscopy is still the best screening test for colon cancer
- Lawsuit, design changes stall Newton County convenience store permit
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Rockdale County transportation director excited for start of transit master plan
- Washington wins Probate Court judgeship race
- Home invasion suspect sought by Conyers Police
- Columbus couple indicted on CARES Act fraud charges
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Newton breaks ground on tower for new E-911 communications system
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.