I have been editor of the Rockdale Citizen since 1996 and editor of the Newton Citizen since it began publication in 2004. I am also currently executive editor of the Clayton News Daily, Henry Daily Herald and Jackson Progress-Argus.
- NYC mayor's brother can serve as his adviser on mayoral security for a salary of $1, conflict of interest board says
- Lawsuit over Oxford High School shooting claims negligence by some school staff and the shooter's parents
- SMITH: Reflections on the No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs
- 9 police officers fatally shoot pedestrian after standoff on interstate in Nashville, authorities say
- A Black man was misidentified, arrested and held for 6 days in place of a White felon twice his age
- Body of man found on Post Office property in Conyers; cause of death unknown
- Conyers Police identify body found on Post Office property
- Salem teacher charged in altercation with student
- RONDA RICH: Quiet but famous Monroeville, Alabama
- Rutledge residents to Rivian: 'We don't want you'
- Two arrested in Newton County on child porn charges
- Conyers Police successful in recruiting new officers
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Tony Dowdy to run for Rockdale Board of Education District 2
- Two finalists named for Newton County interim manager
POLL: Who do you think President Biden should nominate to replace retiring Supreme Court Justice Breyer?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.