Simply Business utilized economic reports, market research, and financial news to curate a list of 15 key statistics and trends in 2021 small business owners should know.
Key statistics small business owners should know in 2021Updated
$861 billion was spent online in 2020Updated
More than 40% of jobs are not being filledUpdated
63% of emails are opened on mobile devicesUpdated
93% of consumers find videos helpfulUpdated
56% of brands increase email open rates with an emojiUpdated
65% of African Americans want to see more racial diversityUpdated
67% of retailers offer some kind of touchless paymentUpdated
73% of small businesses pay for social media marketingUpdated
32% of small business owners are womenUpdated
86.3% of business owners earn less than $100,000Updated
89% of marketers don’t segment email listsUpdated
56% of Americans work from homeUpdated
83% support local over corporateUpdated
As featured on
UpNest analyzed Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED) to better understand how prices for hom…
Stacker researched the highest prices on record for every major commodity using the Federal …
- Avril Lavigne partners with real-life 'Sk8er boi' Tony Hawk in TikTok debut
- Rainforests are under siege. Here's what you should know.
- The campaign to #FreeBritney sparked pop culture's biggest mystery. Will she give fans the answers in court?
- 5 things to know for June 22: Covid-19, NCAA, White House, New York, Belarus
- Living with a short sleep gene: 'It's a gift'
- Georgia may be next in line for insurance billing paybacks
- HEALTH: Colonoscopy is still the best screening test for colon cancer
- Lawsuit, design changes stall Newton County convenience store permit
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Rockdale County transportation director excited for start of transit master plan
- Washington wins Probate Court judgeship race
- Home invasion suspect sought by Conyers Police
- Columbus couple indicted on CARES Act fraud charges
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Newton breaks ground on tower for new E-911 communications system
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.