Former University of Georgia head football coach, who was recently hired to take over at the University of Miami, is selling the 5,800 square-foot home on four acres. Listed at $799k, it has five bedrooms, six bathrooms and two half-bathrooms.
- This is the city hit hardest by extreme poverty in Georgia
- Porterdale man, Social Circle man among 7 arrested during GBI investigation into child pornography
- 17-year-old charged in murder of Conyers man
- New Eastside High will open in summer 2022
- Covington Police Department arrests two suspects in rash of entering auto incidents
- Newborn man Trea Johnson convicted in 2018 murder
- K-9 Officer Tom-Tom's death under investigation
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Three new physicians join Piedmont as Piedmont Physicians at Hospital Drive
- RECIPE: Poor Man's Apple Cobbler
POLL: With just 2 weeks remaining in regular season play, how long will it take the Atlanta Braves to clinch the NL East?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.