While going to the local bar or pub to meet friends for drinks has turned into virtual happy hours and social distancing socials during the COVID-19 pandemic, enjoying a cold beer or a nice glass of wine or a smooth whiskey have given many adults a welcome distraction from the global crisis. If you're looking for a new or classic cocktail recipe, the newest craft beer or which wine pairs with your next meal, here are a few podcasts about adult beverages to wet your whistle.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 5 things to know for May 26: Coronavirus, testing, China, Brazil, Ahmaud Arbery
- The world sacrificed its elderly in the race to protect hospitals. The result was a catastrophe in care homes
- Japan to discuss cyberbullying laws after death of wrestler and 'Terrace House' star
- Human activity threatens billions of years of evolutionary history, researchers warn
- Parents of a UConn student suspected in killings plead for the manhunt to end in his surrender
- Conyers Police look for man who stole QT gas card
- UPDATE: Shooting suspect now faces murder charge in death of Covington woman
- Newton County District Attorney Layla Zon appointed to judgeship by Gov. Kemp
- COMMENTARY: Piedmont Rockdale Hospital’s response to the COVID-19 crisis
- Reward offered for information on Covington Walmart theft suspect
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Old Conyers gives rise to bright new business
- Covington resident Peggy Howard is 10,000th person in health district tested for COVID-19
- After long wait, Yellow River Wildlife Sanctuary opens at former game ranch site
- Rockdale County commemorates new fire engine with traditional wash down and push
- Newton County Jail Blotter
POLL: Do you agree with Georgia Governor Brian Kemp's decision to reopen hair salons, gyms and bowling alleys?
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.