We are including more information in our Restaurant Inspection Reports. All information comes from the Gwinnett Rockdale Newton Health Department.
I have been editor of the Rockdale Citizen since 1996 and editor of the Newton Citizen since it began publication in 2004. I am also currently executive editor of the Clayton News Daily, Henry Daily Herald and Jackson Progress-Argus.
- Trick-or-treating, costume masks and Halloween parties discouraged by CDC this year
- Good morning! It's Tuesday, September 22, 2020.
- The country's 'divisive state' is hurting Covid-19 response, Fauci says
- 50 fun things to do this fall (take your pick)
- MLB roundup: A's clinch division after Astros' loss
- Conyers mother frantically searching for 15-year-old daughter missing since Sept. 1
- Some students return to the classroom in Newton on Monday
- Conyers approves conditional use permit for liquor store
- Rockdale Public Schools remains focused on virtual-only instruction
- Remains identified as elderly Covington man; daughter charged with concealing his death
- Newton resident Tim Fleming leaving Gov. Kemp's administration
- Rockdale County searching for new finance director; commissioners call for audit
- Efforts to protect Confederate monuments underway in Newton, Henry
- Covington man faces entering auto, prowling charges
- Transitional home for men OK'd for Milstead Road
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.