Vocal Video compiled a list of eight ways that customer reviews have shaped how people shop for products online and how they help consumers make decisions about what to buy.
How customer reviews have shaped buying habits over timeUpdated
Customer reviews are the third-most popular way products are discoveredUpdated
More than 99% of consumers read product reviews while shopping onlineUpdated
User-generated videos and photos are five times more likely to convert customersUpdated
Reviews are more powerful than price pointsUpdated
Consumers care more about reviews than free shippingUpdated
Reviews carry more weight than recommendationsUpdated
Consumers can be suspicious of all five-star reviewsUpdated
Angry reviews are also highly influential for shoppersUpdated
As featured on
To determine what makes product reviews so helpful, Vocal Video compiled a list of 10 key th…
Stacker compiled a list of 30 ways to support your neighbors this holiday season, drawing on…
- Moderna vaccinates first participant in phase 2 trial of Omicron-specific booster as study finds that antibodies fall 6-fold over 6 months
- Los Angeles officials plead for help in solving the killing of teen girl dumped on the freeway
- ‘Pachinko’: Apple TV+ Unveils First Look at International Drama Series (PHOTOS)
- ‘The Woman in the House’: Kristen Bell & Cast Preview the ‘Twisty’ Netflix Thriller
- Hallmark Reunites ‘ER’s Eriq La Salle & Gloria Reuben in ‘A Second Chance at Love’
- Body of man found on Post Office property in Conyers; cause of death unknown
- Two arrested in Newton County on child porn charges
- RONDA RICH: Quiet but famous Monroeville, Alabama
- Piedmont Hospitals now requiring medical masks for patients, visitors
- Conyers Police identify body found on Post Office property
- Salem teacher charged in altercation with student
- Rutledge residents to Rivian: 'We don't want you'
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Conyers woman pleads guilty to meth distribution
- Pair of teens missing since Christmas Eve found in Florida
POLL: Who do you think President Biden should nominate to replace retiring Supreme Court Justice Breyer?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.