Stacker compiled data from the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) 2012 Major Land Uses statistics to analyze what type of land exists in each state and how it is used. The different land uses include grassland, forest-use land, cropland, special-use areas, miscellaneous land, and urban areas. The data is broken down in each slide, with the information ranked from the highest to lowest percentages.
How each state uses its landUpdated
HeyTutor used the most recent data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s Household Pulse Survey, released on May 5, 2021, to rank the states according…
As featured on
BestOdds analyzed the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ May 2020 Occupational Employment and Wage …
Sundae analyzed state data from the U.S. Census Household Pulse Survey that tracked if respo…
- Workplace cafes can play a role in your weight loss, study finds
- Convincing your child to leave the screens behind to exercise is hard. Here's how to do it
- Jakarta residents win battle for clean air against Indonesian government
- Alex Murdaugh, who is expected to turn himself in Thursday, is the subject of multiple investigations in South Carolina
- Florida vaccine advocate loses 6 members of her family to Covid-19 within 3 weeks
- HEALTH: Suspicious interaction during colonoscopy should prompt report
- RECIPE: Poor Man's Apple Cobbler
- Conyers man charged with murder in New York City
- Covington, Newton County and other property owners awarded damages in rails-to-trails land taking
- A simple, savory appetizer
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Access Road bridge to be closed Monday for replacement
- Emily 'Grace' Fowler
- Two arrested after shots fired in Faircliff Drive area
- Newton County Jail Blotter
POLL: September is International Update Your Resumé Month. When was the last time you updated your resumé?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.
Sponsored by GaJobSource.com