Tommy and Sue Bowers of Conyers will celebrate their 67th wedding anniversary on Dec. 24 surrounded by family and friends. The couple enjoys spending most of their time with their children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren. Tommy, also known as PawPaw, loves to work in the yard. Sue, affectionately known as Granny-Sue, loves to read and go shopping.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Covington Police arrest Terry Yates in connection with Wednesday shooting death
- Katy Perry shows off baby bump in new photos
- University of Minnesota will scale back ties with Minneapolis police after George Floyd's death
- Nunes-Spencer tabbed for main event at UFC 250
- 1 in 4 American workers have filed for unemployment benefits during the pandemic
- COMMENTARY: Piedmont Rockdale Hospital’s response to the COVID-19 crisis
- Newton County District Attorney Layla Zon appointed to judgeship by Gov. Kemp
- Conyers Police look for man who stole QT gas card
- After long wait, Yellow River Wildlife Sanctuary opens at former game ranch site
- Rockdale County commemorates new fire engine with traditional wash down and push
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Grandmother must delete Facebook pictures posted online without permission, court rules
- Red Cross assisting 12 families after fire at Magnolia Heights Apartments in Covington
- Newton High School Valedictorian Israel Dixon says Class of 2020 was made for great things
- Newton County Jail Blotter
POLL: Do you agree with Georgia Governor Brian Kemp's decision to reopen hair salons, gyms and bowling alleys?
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.