George Henry Eidson was born on May 11 at Northside Hospital, weighing 8 pounds, 12 ounces and measuring 20 inches long. He is the son of David Stark Eidson and Aubrey Nell Underwood-Eidson of Conyers. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. George T. Eidson of Conyers, Mr. and Mrs. William J. Lett of Birmingham, Ala., and Mr. Rell Underwood of Birmingham.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- GLAAD criticizes FDA ban on blood and plasma donations from gay and bisexual men during coronavirus pandemic
- A man was showing symptoms of coronavirus, but came to the hospital to see his partner give birth
- A Facebook group matches RVs that are sitting idle with health care workers who need a place to isolate after long hospital shifts
- FDA calls for heartburn drug Zantac to be pulled from market immediately
- HEALTH: Balancing chronic pain needs and risks of opioid prescription
- Conyers, Rockdale 14-day mandatory shelter in place beginning March 26
- Covington, Newton County adopt mandatory shelter in place, no public gatherings, and closing of non-essential businesses
- Early data show average age of Georgia deaths from virus much lower than global figure
- Covington man dies as a result of multiple gunshots
- Conyers orders shelter in place, closure of non-essential businesses, and prohibits gatherings
- South Carolina man captured after shooting, high speed chase
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Georgia's COVID-19 case total now at 1,097; 38 Georgians have died so far
- Drive-through COVID-19 testing site not open to the general public
- My roommates and I built a coronavirus plan. We didn't expect to need to put it in action so quickly