Between January and June, GM reported it delivered fewer than 400 of the pickup version of the Hummer. It plans to start deliveries of the SUV version in spring 2023. It currently has reservations for about 45,000 of the pickups and about 45,000 of the SUV.
- Thailand's day care massacre unites families and a country in grief
- A man has been arrested in the kidnapping and killing of 4 family members in California. Here's what we know
- Numbrix 9 - October 7
- Maybe Russell Wilson Deserves More Blame Than We Realized
- Purdue University student is arrested after roommate was found killed in dorm room
- Three killed in crash on Access Road in Newton County
- UPDATE: Reward offered for suspect who held up postal carrier
- 5 Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About Christopher Columbus
- Families of Black people killed by police in Atlanta feel left behind. DA blames case backlog
- UPDATE: Woman escapes attempted rape on Cricket Frog Trail
- Georgia State Fair at Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Clarkk's Grove expansion gets final approval from city of Covington
- MNF: Rams and 49ers Player Prop Bets
- Rockdale County Jail Logbook
- Newton County Jail Blotter
Last week's Fall Equinox marked the beginning of the new season. What's your favorite fall activity?
This poll is not scientific — results reflect opinions of respondents.