As featured on
As testing for the COVID-19 coronavirus disease becomes more accessible in Georgia, the stat…
Georgia voters will have to wait a little longer before they can cast their ballots in the state's primaries because of the COVID-19 coronavirus disease outbreak.
- Only 2 "breakthrough" infections among hundreds of fully vaccinated people, new study finds
- Investigators believe Kristin Smart's body was buried and 'recently' moved, court document says
- Man charged with hate crimes after allegedly driving truck toward Black children
- Was justice served in the Derek Chauvin trial? Here's what our readers told us
- LeVar Burton lands guest host gig on 'Jeopardy!' after more than 246,000 fans sign online petition
- Griffin man arrested for murder in deaths of two Henry County men found in back of burning truck
- Scottie Pippen announces death of son Antron, former basketball standout at Collins Hill
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Former medical examiner says George Floyd died due to his heart disease -- not Derek Chauvin
- Taste of Spring and Car Show returns to Conyers on May 1
- PEARRELL: Are you among the spiritually blind?
- Conyers resident Walter Harris grieves loss of home and history
- Rockdale County stormwater fee to be included on tax bill
- Typical family home in Georgia now costs $223,945, study finds
- Newton County Jail Blotter
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.