Jeremy Landon Evans was born on Jan. 24 at Rockdale Medical Center, weighing 7 pounds, 10 ounces and measuring 20 inches long. He is the son of Jeremy and Erin Evans of Covington. He is the grandson of Mark and Jane Watts of Conyers and Greg and Lisa Evans of Macon. He is the nephew of Drew and Hanna Watts of Fort Irwin Calif., Cooper Watts of Conyers, Josh Evans of Branson, Mo., and Chris and Erin Pitts of Atlanta. His cousins are Zoey and August Watts. His big sister is Lorelei Evans.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UK races to convert a convention hall into hospital for coronavirus patients
- Andrew Jack, 'Star Wars' actor, dies from Covid-19
- 5 things to know for April 1: Coronavirus, census, prisons, election, Venezuela
- Jack Black's shirtless Quarantine Dance takes TikTok by storm
- Morgues and funeral homes in New York City say they are overwhelmed and the death toll keeps climbing
- Conyers, Rockdale 14-day mandatory shelter in place beginning March 26
- Covington, Newton County adopt mandatory shelter in place, no public gatherings, and closing of non-essential businesses
- Early data show average age of Georgia deaths from virus much lower than global figure
- Covington man dies as a result of multiple gunshots
- Conyers orders shelter in place, closure of non-essential businesses, and prohibits gatherings
- South Carolina man captured after shooting, high speed chase
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Georgia's COVID-19 case total now at 1,097; 38 Georgians have died so far
- Drive-through COVID-19 testing site not open to the general public
- My roommates and I built a coronavirus plan. We didn't expect to need to put it in action so quickly