Colonel John McIntosh Chapter NSDAR of Rockdale County delivered baskets of treats to Rockdale County Fire Station #5 in appreciation for their service to the community and the maintenance of the Hightower Trail Marker located on the firehouse grounds. Left to right are Relief Driver Mitchell Troutman, Capt. Randy Loyd and Firefighter Paul Pudichery with Regent Janet Skelton.
I've worked in community newspapers for 30 years, including Editor of the Jackson Progress-Argus from 1993-1999. Started at Rockdale Citizen/Newton Citizen in January 2016. Started as Senior Reporter at the Jackson Progress-Argus in December 2019.
- Vaccine mix-ups are rare and there are systems in place to keep it that way
- Truck driver in fatal Colorado crash found guilty of vehicular homicide
- Roush Review: Tragedy and Terror in ‘Baptiste’s Final Case
- Human remains in Iowa positively identified as missing 11-year-old Xavior Harrelson
- ‘Smallville’ Turns 20: Here Are the Best and Worst Episodes
- Patient found on sidewalk in front of Piedmont Rockdale
- Teenager held at gunpoint in Walmart parking lot
- 100-year-old Alabama woman doesn’t want to reveal her age because if she does she ‘can’t get no boyfriend’
- Stonecrest Resorts announces closing on sale of former Sears building for $2.1 million
- UPDATE: Piedmont responds to incident of patient found on sidewalk
- HEALTH: Dysplasic mole increases future risk of melanoma
- After a career of breaking barriers in the Army, this retired General is now fighting for military families of color
- Conyers prioritizes vaccine incentive, premium pay for essential workers from from ARPA funds
- Access Road to close Oct. 18 for bridge replacement
- Conyers Code Enforcement receives $2,500 Walmart Community Grant
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.