Shelter cat labeled aggressive didn't stand a chance until he met this woman ❤️
Keep up with Joey's progress on Instagram: http://thedo.do/kittyboyandfriends.
For more information on other adoptable animals, check out Boomer's Buddies Rescue: http://thedo.do/boomersbuddiesrescue.
Additional thanks to OC Animal Care, you can check them out on Instagram: http://thedo.do/ocsheltercats.
Introducing Dodo swag! https://shop.thedodo.com/
Love Animals? Subscribe: http://thedo.do/2tv6Ocd
¿Hablas español?: https://thedo.do/2BsuN4o
Follow The Dodo:
Tweet with us on Twitter: https://thedo.do/2Jast1M
Howl with us on TikTok: https://thedo.do/2qFkbGT
Take a peek at our Snapchat: http://thedo.do/2gkVhsz
Love our Instagram: http://thedo.do/2agAEce
Like us on Facebook: http://thedo.do/1dJ9lmn
Read more on our site: http://thedo.do/KWDoNt
For the love of animals. Pass it on.
#thedodo #animals #dog #cat #kitten #puppy
- Children exposed to tobacco smoke could be at risk for high blood pressure
- Despite US Covid-19 cases dropping, infections are still staggeringly high. Here's what has experts worried
- Good morning! It's Thursday, February 25, 2021.
- Tiger Woods has a long, uncertain road ahead after California crash, emergency doctor says
- The latest on the coronavirus pandemic and vaccines
- Newton County's embattled coroner asks county to pay her legal fees
- Walton County woman charged with setting her house on fire
- Conyers adopts ordinance prohibiting urban camping
- Coroner hires attorney, asks Newton County to pay legal fees
- Man kills wife then shoots Dallas officers who responded to call, police chief says
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Covington City Council approves amendment allowing 275 townhomes at Covington Town Center
- Jail fees charged to city of Conyers to increase
- Georgia teachers likely next in line to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Ban on defunding police in Georgia clears State House
After you bake a pan of brownies and cut them, which piece is the best piece to get? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.