This guy was walking along the beach when he spotted a baby mud shark stranded in a tide pool. Since mud sharks are also known as dogfish, he nicknamed the little guy "Doggy" and helped get him back to ocean, making sure to stop for plenty of water breaks along the way.
Footage provided by @ViralHog. (ref:https://www.viralhog.com)
Introducing Dodo swag! https://shop.thedodo.com/
Love Animals? Subscribe: http://thedo.do/2tv6Ocd
¿Hablas español?: https://thedo.do/2BsuN4o
Follow The Dodo:
Tweet with us on Twitter: https://thedo.do/2Jast1M
Take a peek at our Snapchat: http://thedo.do/2gkVhsz
Love our Instagram: http://thedo.do/2agAEce
Like us on Facebook: http://thedo.do/1dJ9lmn
Read more on our site: http://thedo.do/KWDoNt
For the love of animals. Pass it on.
#thedodo #animals #dog #cat #kitten #puppy
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 'The Bachelor' is reminiscing with 'The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons - Ever!'
- Less dream-stage REM sleep linked to higher risk of death, study says
- Make your own vegan butter that's as good as the real thing
- Regeneron starts Phase 3 trial of Covid antibody drug that might treat and prevent infection, company says
- Supreme Court says states can punish Electoral College voters
- Death of Judge Horace Johnson leaves void in community
- Emergency order closes Newton County Courthouse due to COVID-19
- Rockdale County Commission Chair Oz Nesbitt says threats caused him to order the Confederate monument in Conyers removed
- Conyers City Council member Blair Barksdale resigns
- City of Conyers announces proposed tax increase
- Information sought on suspects who held up motorist changing a flat tire
- Demonstration calling for removal of Confederate statue set for Thursday in Rockdale
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Life lessons from the Porterdale mill
- Nesbitt makes 'executive decision' to move Confederate statue from courthouse grounds Tuesday night
- Dog tests positive for coronavirus in Georgia
This poll is for entertainment purposes only. It is not a scientific poll.