Megan Rose was on vacation in the Dominican Republic when she met Rumba, a stray dog. It wasn't long before she knew she couldn't leave her behind!
You can keep up with Rumba and all of her adventures with her new brother and sister on Instagram, pharrellandrosie: http://thedo.do/rumba.
Introducing Dodo swag! https://shop.thedodo.com/
Love Animals? Subscribe: http://thedo.do/2tv6Ocd
¿Hablas español?: https://thedo.do/2BsuN4o
Follow The Dodo:
Tweet with us on Twitter: https://thedo.do/2Jast1M
Take a peek at our Snapchat: http://thedo.do/2gkVhsz
Love our Instagram: http://thedo.do/2agAEce
Like us on Facebook: http://thedo.do/1dJ9lmn
Read more on our site: http://thedo.do/KWDoNt
For the love of animals. Pass it on.
#thedodo #animals #dog #cat #kitten #puppy
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Georgia Tech alum Luke Schniederjans wins 99th Georgia Amateur Championship in playoff
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Rockdale County High community mourning death of head football coach Jamie Baldwin
- Wild bison will be released into the UK for the first time in thousands of years in hopes to revive wildlife
- Rookie Cole Custer takes first NASCAR Cup Series victory
- Sons of Confederate Veterans files restraining order and complaint against Rockdale over removal of Confederate monument
- Newton BOE approves new school calendar, discusses return-to-school options
- Woman shot Wednesday night on White Birch Drive has died; Sheriff's Office seeking answers
- Information on shooting at July 4-5 party that wounded several people being sought by Rockdale County Sheriff's Office
- Georgia Governor Brian Kemp issues statewide emergency order amid Atlanta violence
- Newton County Judicial Center renamed in honor of Judge Horace Johnson
- Newton County pays tribute to Judge Horace J. Johnson Jr.
- Rep. Dickerson announces groundbreaking of high mast lighting project in Rockdale County
- RCSO Dep. Steven Minor remembered by community with procession Monday morning
- Covington City Council approves spending up to $1 million to pave portions of the Cricket Frog Trail inside city limits