As featured on
On Saturday, Nov. 14, Norfolk Southern honored its rich history by officially loaning the Ma…
On Saturday, Nov. 14, Norfolk Southern honored its rich history by officially loaning the Marco Polo train car to the Southeastern Railway Museum — Georgia's official transportation history museum. The exchange comes just days after the presidential election in the U.S., making the car's history that much more significant.
- A Minnesota elementary school teacher donates kidney to her school's custodian
- $60,000 reward offered in shooting death of 1-year-old boy in Washington, DC
- Google widely criticized after parting ways with a leading voice in AI ethics
- 'Black Panther' star Letitia Wright faces backlash for posting video criticizing coronavirus vaccines
- Jerseys bearing the last names of Jordan, Kaepernick and Obama break records in online auction
- RONDA RICH: Reader's Digest payback
- VETERANS STORY: She was built to serve
- Newton Sheriff's Office looking for suspect in gas station shooting
- Rockdale, Sheriff's Office settle labor lawsuit for $1.1 million
- HEALTH: What's the optimal blood pressure level?
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court pointedly questions use of prior bad acts witnesses in Bill Cosby's trial
- Newton County to kick off bicentennial celebration Saturday
- Conyers offices to close Friday for move to new City Hall
- Signs erected for Bicycle Route 1 in Conyers, Rockdale
- New Eastside High School moving toward completion in December 2021
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.