As featured on
An 18-year-old student at Newton High School is facing a charge of carrying a weapon on school grounds after he was found to have an electro-shock weapon commonly referred to as a taser.
- Travel to New York City during Covid-19: What you need to know before you go
- HAL BRADY: One life to live
- A New Jersey university is caring for more than 800 baby turtles rescued from storm drains
- ASK AMY: Recognition days are tough for grieving parents
- 3 romance novels by Stacey Abrams to be re-released
- Rockdale County Sheriff's Office investigating May 4 shooting that left one man dead
- Updated Rockdale County sex offender list
- Tristan Crane sought as 'person of interest' in shooting death of man on May 4
- Byrider opens new franchise dealership in Conyers
- Two arrested following armed robbery, high speed chase in South Georgia
- Dean Alford indicted on charges of racketeering, fraud
- Yellow River bridge on Frontage Road to be replaced
- Nick Kamen, Levi's model and Madonna protégé, dead at 59
- Fauci to adolescents on the fence about the Covid-19 vaccine: 'Be part of the solution'
- Suspect in shooting of elderly woman in Covington turns himself in
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.