Quentrail Antron Dukes Jr. was born on Oct. 10 at Newton Medical Center, weighing 8 pounds, 4 ounces and measured 19 inches long. He is the son of Alexis Dyer and Quentrail Dukes of Covington. He is the grandson of Melissa and Eddie Dyer and Shellie Dukes.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Man killed in ATV accident in Covington
- Lorena Borjas, a transgender Latina activist who fought for immigrants and sex workers, has died of Covid-19
- UK races to convert a convention hall into hospital for coronavirus patients
- Andrew Jack, 'Star Wars' actor, dies from Covid-19
- 5 things to know for April 1: Coronavirus, census, prisons, election, Venezuela
- Conyers, Rockdale 14-day mandatory shelter in place beginning March 26
- Covington, Newton County adopt mandatory shelter in place, no public gatherings, and closing of non-essential businesses
- Early data show average age of Georgia deaths from virus much lower than global figure
- Covington man dies as a result of multiple gunshots
- Conyers orders shelter in place, closure of non-essential businesses, and prohibits gatherings
- South Carolina man captured after shooting, high speed chase
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Georgia's COVID-19 case total now at 1,097; 38 Georgians have died so far
- Drive-through COVID-19 testing site not open to the general public
- My roommates and I built a coronavirus plan. We didn't expect to need to put it in action so quickly