Sara Barton was born on Sept. 13 at Newton Medical Center, weighing 6 pounds, 3.6 ounces and measuring 19 inches long. She is the daughter of Stephanie and Brett Barton of Rutledge. She is the granddaughter of Tony and Donna Alexander of Rutledge, Melissa and Joey Lamb of Canton and Travis and Diane Barton of Buford.
- How the coronavirus could spark a severe slowdown or recession in America
- Ash Wednesday's changing tradition
- If you drive an expensive car you're probably a jerk, scientists say
- Stock markets are still in 'fear mode'
- A patient kept getting kicked off liver transplant waiting lists for alcohol abuse. But she wasn't drinking, her bladder was making the alcohol
- Suspected Planet Fitness car thief captured in Panama City Beach, Fla.
- Newton County, Covington taking separate paths on economic development
- BREAKING: Eastside head basketball coach Michael Gerald steps down
- Conyers bank robbery suspect caught in Troup County following high speed chase
- Conyers road resurfacing projects to cost an estimated $2.3 million
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Two people die following multi-vehicle accident on I-20 Sunday evening
- Rockdale County Sheriff's Office holds 80th graduation from RRSAT program
- Macon woman sought by Bibb County Sheriff's Office may be in Conyers
- Flood warning issued for RV dwellers on Yellow River; minor flooding expected in Rockdale