President Donald Trump may have called his critics' bluff on a non-partisan Fourth of July event, but it was not without flaws. CNN's Sarah Westwood has the details on how the President says the teleprompter failed him during his speech.
As featured on
President Donald Trump blamed a faulty teleprompter for his claim during remarks he made at a July 4th event that the Continental Army "took over the airports" during the Revolutionary War.
- Man, woman dead following SWAT standoff in Porterdale
- Conyers Police searching for carjacking suspect
- Iron Skillet in Olde Town open for business
- Rookie cop aids in arrest of serial burglary suspect
- Covington Regional Ballet welcomes new creative leadership
- Suspects in July 4 murder captured
- Rockdale County Police Blotter
- Home day care center approved by Rockdale
- Two-time Rockdale state champion Alonzo Allen returns to Alma mater as wrestling coach
- Covington holds groundbreaking for Central Park