CONYERS — The 40th Annual Conyers Cherry Blossom Festival was cut short Sunday as strong winds and rain moved through the area. The National Weather Service predicted a line of strong thunderstorms would move across Georgia, weakening later in the day.
I have been editor of the Rockdale Citizen since 1996 and editor of the Newton Citizen since it began publication in 2004. I am also currently executive editor of the Clayton News Daily, Henry Daily Herald and Jackson Progress-Argus.
- No. 1 Georgia Gwinnett College women's tennis team closes home slate with sweep
- People of color are three times as likely to live in most polluted places, new report says
- Fernbank Museum's new outdoor exhibit highlights importance of habitats and their fragility
- FDA report details flaws at Emergent facility making Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine
- Justice may have been served in the legal sense, but true justice would be George Floyd still being alive
- Griffin man arrested for murder in deaths of two Henry County men found in back of burning truck
- Scottie Pippen announces death of son Antron, former basketball standout at Collins Hill
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Former medical examiner says George Floyd died due to his heart disease -- not Derek Chauvin
- PEARRELL: Are you among the spiritually blind?
- Taste of Spring and Car Show returns to Conyers on May 1
- Rockdale County stormwater fee to be included on tax bill
- Typical family home in Georgia now costs $223,945, study finds
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Conyers resident Walter Harris grieves loss of home and history
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.