A record number of Americans filed for their first week of unemployment benefits, as businesses shut down due to the coronavirus pandemic. CNN's Christine Romans reports.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Report: Trump hopeful for a full NFL season despite coronavirus
- Georgia has now had 6,383 COVID-19 cases, 208 deaths
- Mayor of Georgia coastal town assails governor's 'reckless mandate' to reopen the state's beaches
- Coral Princess docks in Miami with 2 dead and several ill of coronavirus, after ports shunned it for days
- Report: NBA, ESPN working on game of H-O-R-S-E
- Early data show average age of Georgia deaths from virus much lower than global figure
- Covington man dies as a result of multiple gunshots
- Rockdale County Sheriff Eric Levett being tested for COVID-19
- Covington Police Department arrests Quintarius Manning in connection with Saturday murder
- Governor Kemp's shelter in place order overrides local orders
- Conyers, Rockdale 14-day mandatory shelter in place beginning March 26
- Newton County Sheriff's Office looking for suspect in stolen check case
- Man killed in ATV accident in Covington
- Newton County to make improvements at Kirkland and Jack Neely roads intersection
- My roommates and I built a coronavirus plan. We didn't expect to need to put it in action so quickly