The challenge for many international automotive brands across Africa is finding new ways to grow in a competitive market. Tata Africa CEO, Len Brand, tells CNN's Eleni Giokos how diversifying on auto financing and auto shops partnerships across the continent have paid off.
- More Hispanic workers impacted by Covid-19 in food processing and agriculture workplaces, CDC study finds
- Good morning! It's Tuesday, October 20, 2020.
- Orionid meteor shower peaks this week
- Covid-19 cases are climbing in more than half of US states and these factors helped drive the surge
- NASA mission will touch down on asteroid Bennu today
- Monkeys filmed working together to save a juvenile from a Boa constrictor
- Former star football player from Lithonia arrested in Indiana on rape and battery charges
- Feur de Lolly: A cheap, delicious meal using canned salmon
- Sheriff Brown denies allegations of campaign violations
- Rockdale Elections adds Springfield Baptist Church as second early voting location
- Conyers Chief Operating Officer David Spann announces retirement
- ELDER: Submit to God and His word to discern the truth
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Golden State Foods to hold virtual job fair to fill more than 100 jobs
- Newton commissioners ask judge to decide back pay issue for Chairman Banes, Judge Bell
It's starting to get chilly outside and that means you will have to make the switch from air conditioning to heat soon. Have you already turned on the heat this fall? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.