About six years ago, AMD was bleeding cash and drowning in debt. CNN Business' Rachel Crane sits down with the chipmaker's CEO, Lisa Su, who was tasked with turning the company around.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Jake Gyllenhaal crushed Tom Holland's handstand challenge and the internet is loving it
- Lean on him with these Bill Withers classics
- Georgia eclipses 6,000 COVID-19 cases, death toll up to 201
- Under fire, Georgia governor seeks to explain his delay in implementing shelter in place
- Katy Perry announced the gender of her baby in a tasty reveal with Orlando Bloom
- Early data show average age of Georgia deaths from virus much lower than global figure
- Covington man dies as a result of multiple gunshots
- Rockdale County Sheriff Eric Levett being tested for COVID-19
- Covington Police Department arrests Quintarius Manning in connection with Saturday murder
- Governor Kemp's shelter in place order overrides local orders
- Conyers, Rockdale 14-day mandatory shelter in place beginning March 26
- Man killed in ATV accident in Covington
- Newton County to make improvements at Kirkland and Jack Neely roads intersection
- Newton County Sheriff's Office looking for suspect in stolen check case
- My roommates and I built a coronavirus plan. We didn't expect to need to put it in action so quickly