CNN's Brian Todd reports on how much money you could get from the $2 trillion stimulus package passed by the Senate that could provide a jolt to an economy reeling from the coronavirus pandemic.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Scientists uncover a 60,000-year-old forest underwater and think its preserved trees may help pioneer new medicines
- After Trump's statements about hydroxychloroquine, lupus and arthritis patients face drug shortage
- Los Angeles has notoriously polluted air. But right now it has some of the cleanest of any major city
- Stephen Colbert needs a haircut, too
- Dale Earnhardt Jr., Carl Edwards among 2021 NASCAR Hall of Fame nominees
- Rockdale County Sheriff Eric Levett being tested for COVID-19
- Governor Kemp's shelter in place order overrides local orders
- Covington Police Department arrests Quintarius Manning in connection with Saturday murder
- Newton County Sheriff's Office looking for suspect in stolen check case
- Man killed in ATV accident in Covington
- Conyers, Rockdale 14-day mandatory shelter in place beginning March 26
- Rockdale County Sheriff Eric Levett tests positive for COVID-19
- Auto insurance companies return $800 million in premiums because no one is driving
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Newton County to make improvements at Kirkland and Jack Neely roads intersection