A lawyer for CNN's parent company, WarnerMedia, has written President Trump's re-election campaign a cease-and-desist letter because of the misleading contents of a new campaign ad.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Healthy people shouldn't take daily aspirin to prevent heart disease, review finds
- Video shows police pepper-spraying a protester. All he seemed to be doing was yelling
- Facebook shuts down far-right group planning to bring weapons to protests
- Clemson assistant coach apologizes for using N-word
- 'Law & Order' spinoff fires writer after he appeared to make threatening social media post
- Newton County couple killed in three-car accident on Highway 36
- Rockdale Commissioner Sherri Washington faces garnishment
- Dive teams searching for suspect who jumped into Jackson Lake and went under
- Body of Covington man recovered from Jackson Lake; GBI called in to investigate
- Covington City Council expected to approve purchase of Flock Camera tag photo system
- Permit granted for demonstration in Covington
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Covington Police arrest Terry Yates in connection with Wednesday shooting death
- College Football Hall of Fame damaged, looted in Atlanta protests
- Atlanta mayor on Trump: 'He should just stop talking'
Poll: Which platform do you prefer to use when attending video conference meetings or group video chats?
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.