Stockbridge, GA Denise Gail Claborn, age 62 of Stockbridge, died Friday, February 19, 2021. She was preceded in death by her parents, Bobby Leon and Barbara Louise Claborn, Sr. She is survived by her daughter, Megan McClain; grandchildren, Freya Claborn and Rose McClain; sisters and brothers, Patricia Ann Underwood, Brenda Louise and Mike Phillips, Bobby Leon and Michelle Claborn, Jr., Philip Dan and Debbie Claborn, Phylis Ann Claborn, Dennis Dale and Rebecca Claborn; multiple nieces and nephews. Ms. Claborn was a member of Highview Baptist Church and a hairdresser for 45 years. Family will receive friends Saturday, February 27, 2021 from 9:30 until 10:30 a.m. at Scot Ward Funeral Services; a private Memorial Service for family only will be held at 11:00 a.m. following the visitation. Condolences may be submitted on-line at www.scotward.com. Scot Ward Funeral Services, 699 American Legion Rd., Conyers, GA, 770-483-7216.
- US health leaders are preparing for all scenarios -- including another wave of Covid-19 cases
- Good morning! It's Thursday, February 25, 2021.
- Tiger Woods has a long, uncertain road ahead after California crash, emergency doctor says
- The latest on the coronavirus pandemic and vaccines
- Texas bakery gives away thousands of dollars in groceries to help those hardest hit by storms
- Newton County's embattled coroner asks county to pay her legal fees
- Walton County woman charged with setting her house on fire
- Conyers adopts ordinance prohibiting urban camping
- Coroner hires attorney, asks Newton County to pay legal fees
- Man kills wife then shoots Dallas officers who responded to call, police chief says
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Covington City Council approves amendment allowing 275 townhomes at Covington Town Center
- Jail fees charged to city of Conyers to increase
- Georgia teachers likely next in line to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Ban on defunding police in Georgia clears State House
After you bake a pan of brownies and cut them, which piece is the best piece to get? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.