Donald Ray Hayes
Donald Ray Hayes, 73, of Conyers, passed away peacefully on Saturday, February 1, 2020 at his home. Donald had various hobbies which included auto mechanics, gambling, and enjoyed watching western movies. He proudly served his country in the US Army. He was born in Lithonia, GA to the late Virgil Russell and Maudie (Cash) Hayes. Donald is survived by his loving wife of 16 years, Laura Juanita Hayes of Conyers; sons, Don Miner of Charleston, SC, Dana Hayes of Powell, TN, Keith Hayes and Daniel Hayes, both of Conyers; 5 brothers; 2 sisters; several nieces, nephews and cousins. Graveside Service for Donald will be held Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 2 pm at Sodom Cemetery, Pleasant Hill Road @ Norris Lake, Conyers, GA with Rev. Brian McCollough officiating. The family will receive friends Monday, February 3, 2020 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Wheeler Funeral Home, Covington, GA. Condolences may be made online at www.wheelerfuneralhome.com.
To send flowers to the family of Donald Hayes, please visit Tribute Store.
- Katrina Young bids farwell to Rockdale Board of Education
- Stunning comeback hands Rockdale girls Region 8-AAAAAAA title, first since 1984
- Valdosta State University dean among 14 arrested in child sex sting
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Rockdale County shut down computer systems to defend against cyber attack, now working to bring them back online
- Conyers Police officer fires at stolen vehicle after patrol car rammed
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Public education has lost its way
- Newton High School announces top 10 graduates of Class of 2020
- Covington council agrees to hire code enforcement officer to replace city marshal
- 'Nanny McPhee' star Raphael Coleman dies, aged 25