Conyers, GA Elaine King, age 70 of Conyers, died Sunday, April 11, 2021. She was preceded in death by her husband, Robert Wesley King, Sr.; parents, Lew Allen and Norma Wigley; brother, Lew Allen Wigley, Jr. She is survived by her daughter and son-in-law, Nikki and Jeremy Adams; son, Robert King; grandchildren, Heather Hamby, Wyatt Hamby; brother, Tim Wigley; sister-in-law, Tammy Wigley. Elaine loved spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren. Funeral services will be held Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 3:00 PM at Scot Ward's Green Meadow Chapel; interment will follow at East View Cemetery. Condolences may be submitted online at www.scotward.com. Scot Ward Funeral Services, 699 American Legion Rd., Conyers, GA, 770-483-7216.
- Geoff Duncan not running for reelection as Georgia lieutenant governor in 2022
- ASK AMY: New moms are left lonely when family won't fly
- What we know about the Covid-19 variant first found in India
- Supreme Court sides with man who said police illegally seized firearms from his home without a warrant
- Country corn muffins make the perfect side dish
- Shooting over $20,000 at Pine Log Park leaves one dead, three charged with murder
- Alabama man wins $1 million prize from scratch-off after trip to Florida
- Fauci to adolescents on the fence about the Covid-19 vaccine: 'Be part of the solution'
- Former Sheriff Joe Nichols left memorable mark on law enforcement in Newton County
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Georgia to cut off federal COVID-19 unemployment benefits
- HEALTH: The difference between pain relievers, treatment for cholesterol
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Gov. Brian Kemp issues executive order following Colonial Pipeline shutdown
- Global Growers Network to establish organic, cooperative farm in Rockdale