Conyers, GA Norma Molina McCollum, age 66, passed on Monday, May 31, 2021. Norma was born and raised in Richmond, VA. She was preceded in death by her husband of 29 years, Glenn A. McCollum; parents, Gildardo and Lila Molina. She is survived by her brother, Rodney R. Molina of New Kent, VA; sisters, Charlotte M. Millican, Carmen T. Molina of Henrico, VA. We would like to extend our deepest thanks to all of those in Norma's community who looked out for her well-being and who went the extra mile to make sure that Norma was safe and cared for. A celebration of life and Graveside service will be held in Richmond, VA at a later date. In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to your favorite charity in memory of Mrs. Norma. Condolences may be submitted on-line at www.scotward.com. Scot Ward Funeral Services, 699 American Legion Road, Conyers, GA 30012, 770-483-7216.
- There may be trouble ahead as dangerous Covid-19 variant appears to cause hospitalization spike in a Missouri city
- Good morning! It's Tuesday, June 22, 2021.
- A coronavirus outbreak hit a Florida government building. Two people are dead but a vaccinated employee wasn't infected
- Three people were killed and four injured in a shooting in St. Louis
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan refuses to condemn China's Xinjiang crackdown
- Georgia may be next in line for insurance billing paybacks
- HEALTH: Colonoscopy is still the best screening test for colon cancer
- Lawsuit, design changes stall Newton County convenience store permit
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Washington wins Probate Court judgeship race
- Home invasion suspect sought by Conyers Police
- Rockdale County transportation director excited for start of transit master plan
- Columbus couple indicted on CARES Act fraud charges
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Newton breaks ground on tower for new E-911 communications system