Steve Alec Crenshaw, age 64 of Conyers, died Friday, June 19, 2020. He is preceded in death by his father, Franklin Crenshaw and sister, Gail Terrell. Steve is survived by his mother, Freda Crenshaw; daughter and companion, Lindsay Crenshaw and Daniel Mullins; grandsons, Lucas and Jayden Crenshaw; sister, Cheryl Blasingame; nephews, Kevin Terrell, Jacob Mock, Wyatt Terrell, Logan Terrell; niece, Hannah Terrell; aunt, Melba Conner and several cousins. Steve was a graduate of Rockdale County High School class of 1974. In his youth, he was an avid hunter and loved fishing and in his spare time, he collected pocket knives and enjoyed watching a good western on TV. Funeral services will be held Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 2:00 PM at Scot Ward's Green Meadow Chapel with Jacob Mock officiating, interment will follow at Green Meadow Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends Tuesday, June 23, 2020 from 6:00 until 8:00 PM at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, those desiring may make donations to the American Cancer Society or the Diabetes Association in memory of Steve Crenshaw. Condolences may be submitted on-line at www.scotward.com. Scot Ward Funeral Services, 699 American Legion Rd., Conyers, GA, 770-483-7216.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Draw and Upload your Favorite Troll by July 20th for a chance to win a Troll World Tour Prize Pack. You can also mail your Troll drawing to: TROLLSROCKDALE C/O GDP P.O. Box 603, Lawrenceville GA 30046. Contest Rules: Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. • Void where prohibited and rest…
- Phoenix police shot and killed a man in a parked car, sparking renewed protests
- Nick Cordero's widow, Amanda Kloots, thanks fans for making her husband a 'rock star'
- A woman accused of throwing Molotov cocktail at a police car suggests a protester gave her the device
- A woman who allegedly coughed on a baby no longer has her school district job
- A Florida man visiting beaches dressed as the Grim Reaper says governor should require masks statewide
- Death of Judge Horace Johnson leaves void in community
- Emergency order closes Newton County Courthouse due to COVID-19
- Rockdale County Commission Chair Oz Nesbitt says threats caused him to order the Confederate monument in Conyers removed
- Conyers City Council member Blair Barksdale resigns
- City of Conyers announces proposed tax increase
- Information sought on suspects who held up motorist changing a flat tire
- Demonstration calling for removal of Confederate statue set for Thursday in Rockdale
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Life lessons from the Porterdale mill
- Nesbitt makes 'executive decision' to move Confederate statue from courthouse grounds Tuesday night
- Dog tests positive for coronavirus in Georgia