Rural broadband, pandemic recovery and election battles to come in Georgia’s legislative session highlighted the annual “Eggs and Issues” program held Wednesday by the Georgia Chamber of Commerce.
- Families find throwing laptops and Wi-Fi at students isn't enough to bridge digital divide
- UK should cut its 12-week delay between vaccine doses, doctors group says
- Warm up winter with a bowl of linguine
- Celebrities and newsmakers are paying tribute to broadcasting legend Larry King
- Jared Leto adds physical and emotional edges to his scary character in 'The Little Things'
- Boil water advisory in effect for south Rockdale
- Newton's new coroner complains about lack of funding, supplies
- Gwinnett County Police: Duluth teen allegedly stole nearly $1 million from Kroger where he worked
- Covington teens charged after being caught in stolen car with guns and drugs
- Three Newton commissioners stall fire station bond, seek funding for parks, aquatic center
- Parler's website is back online with a brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- Joel Smith named new Covington Electric Director
- Traci Ralston
- Requested bond projects in Newton outlined
- Commissioner Edwards: County-wide safety at issue in bond delay
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.