Most of us are who we are, because of the adults who influenced us in our youth. Our parents, grandparents, older siblings, teachers and others. I was blessed to have role models who taught me to respect people of all colors, ethnic groups, and religions. As parents, my wife and I have passed this down, and I know our sons will do the same. Judging from America’s current turmoil, many folks have been passing down the wrong message.
- Suri Cruise turns 15, and mom Katie Holmes celebrates with photos
- 5 things to know for April 20: Chauvin trial, Covid-19, Indianapolis, QAnon, Mars
- Kate Winslet's daughter slips 'under the radar' to follow in her mother's footsteps
- Man charged in connection with drive-by shooting of Minnesota National Guard and police team
- Backcountry guide mauled to death while fishing near Yellowstone National Park
- Griffin man arrested for murder in deaths of two Henry County men found in back of burning truck
- Former medical examiner says George Floyd died due to his heart disease -- not Derek Chauvin
- Spring Lake Terrace shooting suspect arrested
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Mass vaccine site to open in Newton next week
- PEARRELL: Are you among the spiritually blind?
- Atlanta attorney Jen Jordan announces run for Georgia attorney general
- Scottie Pippen announces death of son Antron, former basketball standout at Collins Hill
- Newton County Jail Blotter (copy)
- Taste of Spring and Car Show returns to Conyers on May 1
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.