The first baby of 2022 born at Piedmont Newton Hospital got more than the usual welcome. Baby Emersyn, born on Jan. 1 at 2:08 p.m., received a…
- US Covid-19 hospitalizations expected to substantially increase from an already record-high over the coming weeks, expert says
- Don't miss the wolf moon light up the sky this week
- Ralph Emery, famed country music radio and TV broadcaster, dies at 88
- Rabbi credits training courses for survival after being held hostage at a Texas synagogue for nearly 11 hours
- Beijing locks down office building with workers still inside after single Omicron case detected
- Rockdale Sheriff's Office HEAT grant suspended
- Rivian meeting draws residents seeking answers
- Rockdale Sheriff Levett: HEAT grant to be reinstated
- Rockdale Public Schools employees to get retention bonus, vaccination incentive
- Bob Saget's family awaiting medical examiner's report on his cause of death
- Jeremy Kitchens
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- CEO of MARTA, Atlanta transportation service, dies by suicide
- Warming shelter open in Rockdale
- New Year baby at Piedmont Newton welcomed with special gifts
Take a photo tour of Moultrie and Colquitt County, Georgia, part of our series "Travel Georgia," exploring places to visit in the state. Click for more.
In the latest from our series "Travel Georgia," take a photo tour of Americus and Sumter County, Georgia. Click for more.
This photo tour of Dawson, Sasser, and Terrell County is part of our Travel Georgia series. Click for more.
This photo tour of Sylvester and Worth County is part of our Travel Georgia series. Click for more.