(The Center Square) – It likely comes as little surprise the majority of Americans believe government does not spend tax dollars wisely, but, according to a new report, some states offer better returns on taxpayers’ investments than others.
- Nearly 80% of people in the US live within 5 miles of all three Covid-19 vaccines
- There is no link between the Covid-19 vaccines and infertility. Here's why
- NYPD investigators think shooter in Times Square was targeting his brother, law enforcement sources say
- NASA spacecraft carrying history-making asteroid sample will head toward Earth
- The Washington Post's 'Toy Weapons' vs. Cops
- Rockdale County Sheriff's Office investigating May 4 shooting that left one man dead
- Updated Rockdale County sex offender list
- Tristan Crane sought as 'person of interest' in shooting death of man on May 4
- Byrider opens new franchise dealership in Conyers
- This is the least expensive zip code in Georgia
- Dean Alford indicted on charges of racketeering, fraud
- Liberty Middle School student Christian Swope saves friend's life at school
- Fauci to adolescents on the fence about the Covid-19 vaccine: 'Be part of the solution'
- Yellow River bridge on Frontage Road to be replaced
- Nick Kamen, Levi's model and Madonna protégé, dead at 59