A day after announcing No. 13 West Virginia was postponing its scheduled game for Tuesday night vs. No. 2-ranked Baylor, the Big 12 Conference announced the next two scheduled home games for the Mountaineers against TCU on Jan. 16 and Oklahoma State on Jan. 18 have also been postponed.
- ASK AMY: Unhappy husband seeks to heal heartache
- University System of Georgia Board of Regents announces national search for new chancellor
- Georgia governor's Executive Order expands personnel who may administer vaccine
- Baby tyrannosaurs were about the same size as a dog, new research shows
- Create family memories with Pecan Toffee Oatmeal Cookies
- Newton's new coroner complains about lack of funding, supplies
- Gwinnett County Police: Duluth teen allegedly stole nearly $1 million from Kroger where he worked
- HEALTH: What's best for arthritis: elliptical or treadmill?
- Covington teens charged after being caught in stolen car with guns and drugs
- Missing child found safe Friday night in Newton County
- Three Newton commissioners stall fire station bond, seek funding for parks, aquatic center
- Requested bond projects in Newton outlined
- Traci Ralston
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Commissioner Edwards: County-wide safety at issue in bond delay
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.