Newton County’s controversial coroner has hired a Fayetteville attorney to defend her against an effort by the county to remove her from office.
- Multiple vehicle crash in Imperial County, California, seen as mass casualty event
- Britney Spears' father says he would 'love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship'
- Online harassment of Rachel Lindsay condemned by 'Bachelor' franchise producers
- Mammograms pick up swelling due to Covid-19 vaccine, causing unnecessary fear, radiologists say
- Pancake puffs make a sweet treat at any time of the day
- ELDER: The Lord is able to make us new
- City of Covington to get first Starbucks
- Standard time measure clears Georgia State Senate
- Reversal of Earth's magnetic poles may have triggered Neanderthal extinction -- and it could happen again
- Teen girl shot at party Saturday night
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Newton Solid Waste Authority increases landfill, convenience center fees
- Ban on defunding police in Georgia clears State House
- One man charged in Valentine's Day shooting
President Biden has been in office for over a month now. How do you think he has been handling his job so far? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.