- Rockdale firefighters working to wrap up BioLab cleanup
- Remains identified as elderly Covington man; daughter charged with concealing his death
- Judge John Ott dismisses petitions seeking to prevent removal of Confederate statue in Covington
- Ken Malcom: Time is right for campaign for sheriff
- Three suspects dead following chase with Newton County deputies
- Rockdale Chief Judge David Irwin announces his retirement
- Some students return to the classroom in Newton on Monday
- Newton resident Tim Fleming leaving Gov. Kemp's administration
- Efforts to protect Confederate monuments underway in Newton, Henry
- Rockdale firefighters keeping watch at scene of BioLab chemical fire
- As firefighters hope to gain ground on some West Coast fires, others prompt more evacuations
- Outgoing US ambassador to China blames Beijing for coronavirus as he heads home to help Trump
- 2 HBCU presidents joined Covid-19 vaccine trials to encourage participation, but past racist experiments haunt such efforts
- Shots fired at home of two New Jersey police officers who were inside with their 10-day-old child
- Good morning! It's Friday, September 18, 2020.
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.