The Atlanta Braves are currently playing in the National League Championship Series against the Los Angeles Dodgers for a chance to compete in the World Series. Do you think Atlanta will win the NLCS and advance to the World Series?
As featured on
Freddie Freeman and Ozzie Albies each hit home runs for the second consecutive day and the Atlanta Braves held on for a 8-7 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday to take a 2-0 lead in the National League Championship Series at Arlington, Texas.
The Los Angeles Dodgers set a postseason single-inning scoring record Wednesday night, erupting for 11 runs in the top of the first en route to a 15-3 thrashing of the Atlanta Braves in Game 3 of the National League Championship Series in Arlington, Texas.
- This 5-year-old wrote a book to help kids battle the stress of the coronavirus pandemic
- Weekend snow may be the one thing to help slow a rapidly growing Colorado wildfire
- Strengthen your knees with this 5-minute workout
- The film and TV industry has got Black characters wrong for decades. Meet the Black British creatives rewriting the script.
- Breaking up in the time of Covid-19 brings new challenges
- Monkeys filmed working together to save a juvenile from a Boa constrictor
- New state record blue catfish caught in Stewart County
- Feur de Lolly: A cheap, delicious meal using canned salmon
- Sheriff Brown denies allegations of campaign violations
- Conyers Chief Operating Officer David Spann announces retirement
- Golden State Foods to hold virtual job fair to fill more than 100 jobs
- Former star football player from Lithonia arrested in Indiana on rape and battery charges
- ELDER: Submit to God and His word to discern the truth
- TSPLOST on Nov. 3 ballot in Newton County
- Newton commissioners ask judge to decide back pay issue for Chairman Banes, Judge Bell
It's starting to get chilly outside and that means you will have to make the switch from air conditioning to heat soon. Have you already turned on the heat this fall? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.