As featured on
MACON — At the conclusion of Saturday’s Class AAAAAAA 170-pound finals bout, Rockdale County’s Jha’Quan Anderson sat on the mat, his right arm slouched over his right knee and the left arm propping him up while staring into the ground, not knowing how to react in that moment.
- PEARRELL: God's love and justice are not in conflict
- ASK AMY: Mom's grave is going to need a larger stone
- ARMSTRONG-REINER: Do you see others the way God sees them?
- Former Falcons LB Paul Worrilow retires day after signing with Ravens
- Prince Andrew insists he never witnessed or suspected Epstein behavior
- Rockdale won't prosecute misdemeanor marijuana possession; Alcovy Circuit will
- Conyers dentist tells church feud story in newest book— 'Baptized By Fire'
- Two charged with possession of marijuana, THC gummies
- Rockdale County Police Blotter
- Winning Fantasy 5 ticket sold in Conyers
- Newton County Police Blotter
- Covington pursues independent air testing for cancer-causing gas
- Residents get answers from EPA about ethylene oxide controversy
- Matt Morris, a man of many talents and interests, tries his hand at turning trees into art
- Heritage football shuts out Salem 18-0 in shortened Week 1 matchup