Social Circle, GA Jeffrey M. Hobbins, of Social Circle, passed…
...HIGH FIRE DANGER CONDITIONS THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING FOR MUCH OF NORTH AND CENTRAL GEORGIA DUE TO LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITIES... Relative Humidities of 25 percent or less can be expected for 4 or more hours This afternoon and evening. Winds will be northwest to west at 5 to 10 MPH with higher gusts particularly during the afternoon. With dry fuels, high fire danger conditions can be expected. Please refer to your local burn permitting authorities whether you may burn outdoors. If you do burn outside, use extreme caution.
- Elliot Page posts impressive six pack on Instagram
- Soul Train Awards 2021: The winners list
- Rockdale Jail escapee recaptured after 12 hours on the lam
- ‘Around the World in 80 Days’ Greenlit for Season 2, More Jules Verne Adaptations To Come
- These countries have found cases of the Omicron Covid-19 variant so far
- Conyers denies request for personal care home in subdivision
- Covington Police arrest suspects in spate of drive-by shootings
- Agent testifies defendant accused in Arbery's killing said he had an 'instinct' the Black jogger had done something wrong
- 'The Beatles: Get Back' may surprise even hardcore fans
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Hundreds of FedEx packages were found tossed into an Alabama ravine, sheriff says
- HEALTH: Too many bathroom trips overnight is a quality-of-life issue
- HEALTH: The complicated relationship between pain and blood pressure
- Olde Town auto shop changing hands after 40 years
- Newton County Jail Blotter
Take a photo tour of Moultrie and Colquitt County, Georgia, part of our series "Travel Georgia," exploring places to visit in the state. Click for more.
In the latest from our series "Travel Georgia," take a photo tour of Americus and Sumter County, Georgia. Click for more.
This photo tour of Dawson, Sasser, and Terrell County is part of our Travel Georgia series. Click for more.
This photo tour of Sylvester and Worth County is part of our Travel Georgia series. Click for more.