As featured on
The NBA, the New York Knicks and the Brooklyn Nets are collaborating with China's consul general Huang Ping to donate one million surgical masks to the New York City area, governor Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Facebook shuts down far-right group planning to bring weapons to protests
- 'Law & Order' spinoff fires writer after he appeared to make threatening social media post
- Kings announcer Grant Napear resigns amid controversy over Black Lives Matter comment
- Coronavirus pandemic: Updates from around the world
- Police brutality prompted the protests. In some cities, the police response only proved the protesters' point
- Newton County couple killed in three-car accident on Highway 36
- Rockdale Commissioner Sherri Washington faces garnishment
- Dive teams searching for suspect who jumped into Jackson Lake and went under
- Body of Covington man recovered from Jackson Lake; GBI called in to investigate
- Covington City Council expected to approve purchase of Flock Camera tag photo system
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Covington Police arrest Terry Yates in connection with Wednesday shooting death
- College Football Hall of Fame damaged, looted in Atlanta protests
- Permit granted for demonstration in Covington
- Atlanta mayor on Trump: 'He should just stop talking'